Oil Absorption Basic System
Oil absorption data system compliant to ASTM D2414 oan and D3493 coan for carbon black as well as ISO 4656.
DABS is an oil absorption system to characterize the structure of carbon black and silica, as well as oil absorption of other powder material, also known as DPB absorption, DBP number or DOP number.
The data treatment for recording of a full mixing curve was initially developed by HITEC Luxembourg and is since then constantly further extended to satisfy increasing performance requirements. The curve fitting by a polynomial of 3rd order was a result of this initial development and has been introduced as “procedure B” in ASTM D2414.
The overall instrument comprises a data acquisition terminal and the absorptometer system.
- Compact design with small table footprint
- Fits standard mixing chambers, while safety cage allows for easy access to chamber for filling and cleaning
- Configurable rotor speed and oil debit rate
- Connects to standard PC via serial port RS232
- Supports several burette models
- Pt-100 sensor for monitoring chamber temperature
- Dimensions: 400 x 500 x 950 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 60 kg
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROMISE
We offer worldwide installation and maintenance services by our experienced engineers and technicians.